I’d been keeping two tumblrs, one NSFW the other pretty much okay for work. I’ve decided to just use the one. It does have some NSFW moments.
FEMINIST KILLJOY RAFFLE / GIVEAWAY
So I (very) recently made a post about how I’m in need of money, so my amazing friend Brook suggested I do a raffle. She designed and knitted the hat pictured above, and seriously, look at it: it’s awesome. You can view her tumblr here, her facebook page here, and her etsy here. She takes custom orders, so definitely check her out! Message her on etsy or on tumblr to order!
So, here are the rules:
- Donate $5 and you’re entered into the giveaway. (My paypal button is on my blog.) It’s that simple! And if you donated before I posted this, you’re automatically entered!
- The winner will be chosen via a random number generator at Midnight on July 4th. (Let freedom ring!)
Yes, pit bulls suddenly snap.
- Pit bulls “suddenly snap.” It’s true. One minute they are lying upside down on the couch snoring, and the next minute they hear the word “walk,” or “rawhide,” or “ball,” and they suddenly snap. From 0 to Mach 90, they are doing zoomies down the hall, tongue flapping, tail tucked for turning aerodynamics. Jump in front of this joyful train, and you could indeed accidentally get knocked down!
- Pit bulls’ jaws are unlike any other dog. Again, it’s true. Bullies have a singular type of jaw that enables smiling unlike any other! The lips curl up and wrinkle, and you can’t help but laugh at that happy pink tongue bobbing with each big breath, those shiny white teeth and those big twinkling eyes.
- Pit bulls are tenacious fighters. Ever try and fight a pack of pit bulls for the couch? The bed? A soft, cozy blanket? It’s true, they love a comfortable place to sleep and would rather lie right on top of you or each other than be alone on the cold, hard floor.
- Children beware. If your child has a phobia for canine kisses, then he or she definitely better stay clear of pit bulls. Pit bulls have a special radar just for children. Smell one, and they start to lick their lips. They can’t wait to find that little kid and cover them in kisses.
- Pit bulls are the ultimate guard dogs. Maybe all robbers need is a little love? If this is the case, then yes, pit bulls make excellent guard dogs. Most will be happy to greet robbers with their wiggly butts. They may even show them where the couch (and TV) is, where the coziest bedroom (and jewelry) is, and invite them to stay and cuddle awhile.
I am not a dog person; I’ve never made any secret of that. However, if I ever did invite a dog into my life, it’s be a pit bull. HANDS DOWN.
Shine on Over The Rhine
by Chuck Eilerman
I bedazzled my butt
I don’t give a fuck
asking your murderer to clear your internet history for you
I think about this far more than is probably healthy.
Being followed by weight loss blogs makes my skin crawl.
Please go away.
|—||Ray Bradbury (via notquitecharlotte)|
Someone is building a train set thingie (sorry to get jargon-y but that’s the technical term) on my table. There’s a little farm scene, so I slipped in my Kinder Egg chicken and my squishy pink cow.